Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Peanut Butter Balls



Growing up, one of the things that my mom would make as a quick treat, was Peanut Butter Balls. Now, I'm not the biggest fan of peanut butter. In fact, I sometimes refuse to eat it...period. Once in a while, I enjoy the peanut butter M&Ms, or Reese's, but I just don't like it anymore. I was thinking that it would be a nice gesture, since Mike likes PB, to make him these little snacks that he could either take to work or have quickly here at the house, and so, I made them last night and I double the recipe!

Here's the recipe: Peanut Butter Balls

1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 cup sweetened condensed milk
2 cups chocolate chips
2 cup smooth peanut butter

Place everything into a mixing bowl, mix by hand thoroughly. Roll into balls and place on cookie sheet or in a baking dish. Refrigerate. Eat chilled.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment