Saturday, March 24, 2012

Recipe: Salmon Loaf


The first time I had thought about making this for Mike, as I was trying to spice up our menu a little by adding some meals that he had not had before, I asked him which he would want, Salmon Patties or Salmon Loaf. He asked me what the difference was, then chose the loaf.

This meal is super easy to make, and is yummy to boot!


Here's the recipe: Salmon Loaf

1 tablespoon Lemon juice (I eyeball it, and possibly end up with a little more than this)
1 egg
1 can or 2 packets of Pink Salmon, with juices. ( I use the packets, though either is fine!)
1 cup bread crumbs or pieces ( I use garlic herb bread crumbs, though real bread is good too for texture!)
1 can Celery Soup
1 can full of milk (after emptying the soup, of course)
Salt (optional) {I don't use it}

Mix all ingredients into a bowl. Put into a greased pan (I use a bread pan). Cook at 350* for 1 hour. Serve with your favorite vegetable.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment